Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Gift, The Contract...

Yes, Jack's short movie has a new name now.

Photobucket

But it's still a movie about peaches and I still need it in my life.



And here's the trailer OMG:




The Contract - Trailer
from Ryan Goldstein on Vimeo.


I can't stop watching it...I DON'T WANT TO.




Screencaps:


Photobucket

UNFFFF. Stop staring. So sexy, it HURTS. The vestitude of sexiness...SERIOUSLY.



Photobucket

...who's the chick....GTFO.  UNGH squinty eyes...



Photobucket

His profile is so beautiful and perfect. Kill me. No, don't. I want to appreciate him more...



Photobucket

OMFG perhaps the sexiest and naughtiest scene of the movie. Jack gets manhandled.



Photobucket

The hair...This messy spikyness is to die for.



Photobucket

And I really do think that guy wants to kiss him. He's like: "WHO ARE YOU??? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME???? ....kiss me already?"



Photobucket

Ohhh peaches....Jack's probably an angel who seduces people using his power of mind...or peaches.



Photobucket

HAI. *THUD*



Photobucket

I see you....



Photobucket

OMFG I already forgot about it...Your lips....why you do this....ungfghhhhhhgggfgfgh



Photobucket

Oh myyyyyy...If he looked at me like that, I would have forgotten my reason to exist.




Photobucket

Ohhh so many peach trees...

No comments:

Post a Comment