Saturday, July 16, 2011

OMFG why are you so awesome....WHY WHYYYYY....

OMG there is a new Jack Coleman interview. FLAILING LIKE A SQUID WITH A CAFFEINE DRIP. OMFG.


But first:

Rock The House airs tonight, 9-11 PM, on the Hallmark Channel!!!!!



OMG I found two new stills from this movie:

Photobucket

AAAAHHHHHH....UNFGH.



Photobucket

First he quotes Shakespeare and now plays a guitar? OMG he is so talented....Errrrr, this is not Heroes...and she is not Clairebear.....although that's hard to believe....



OMG OMG THIS IS THE INTERVIEW:

Exclusive Interview: Jack Coleman is ready to ROCK THE HOUSE : The actor also talks about the end of HEROES and his OFFICE gig.


It's official: I love Jack Coleman. I know, it came as a shock to me, too...But I have legit reasons for this statement...Let's take a look at them:


AX: You played Danny Zuko in GREASE onstage when you were starting out as an actor. Does this hark back to those days?

COLEMAN: It does hearken back to my GREASE days, actually. I don’t think I’ve ever had more fun. I get to sing and play guitar and it’s like a musical, so it’s great fun.

OMG. You and your Grease days. I'm crying now, knowing I will never get to see him in it.




AX: Is it you actually singing and playing?
COLEMAN: I am actually singing and I am actually playing, though most of the guitar work is somebody else. The stuff you hear me playing live on acoustic and some of the stuff on guitar is me, but most of it is a professional guitarist.

OMG. I'm actually loving this....



And this is the answer made me flail the HARDEST:

AX: You’ve turned up in a few guest roles this past season …
COLEMAN: I was on HOUSE, I was on THE MENTALIST, and I’m doing sort of a recurring [character] on THE OFFICE. [On THE OFFICE], I was Angela’s boyfriend and now a state senator who may or may not be gay. I’m just hoping it’s going to be one of those “Guy gets arrested in an airport bathroom” kind of things. If we’re going to make him a state senator with a secret, let’s make it a big dirty secret.


Just.....OMFG. I mean.....Look:

I’m just hoping it’s going to be one of those “Guy gets arrested in an airport bathroom” kind of things. If we’re going to make him a state senator with a secret, let’s make it a big dirty secret.

DYING. What are you saying, Jack...Why would you say such things....WHY....This is pervy....

Okay, we all know the senator is gay and I'm pretty sure Mr Coleman was interviewed in February or March (When was this Hallmark party? OMG I forgot!) so maybe, MAYBE they'll do what he wants...and maybe the gay state senator comes back in the next season and maybe he gets arrested in an airport bathroom while doing adult things and who knows, MAYBE I EXPLODE FOR GOOD. JUST MAYBE. UGHHHHH.



About Heroessss!!!!:

- Nobody quite knew if it was the end or not, so they needed to wrap it up without entirely wrapping it up, and in that sense, I think they actually did quite well. The hard part was, are we going forward? Is there going to be a movie? Will there be more episodes? I mean, I actually think the ending with Claire jumping off [a high perch] and saying, “This is attempt number I don’t know, I lost count,” I thought that was very fitting, going back to [a similar scene in] the pilot, but it’s very difficult when you don’t know if the show’s over or not.

I TOTALLY agree. I thought it was fitting, too, but yeah, it was also a great season opener.



- The different way I would have liked to see HEROES end was to see it not end. I understand it was an expensive show, times have changed, things happen, but had we known that was it, I think it would have been a very different episode. But nobody knew.

UGHHHHH. OMGGG YES. I love that he didn't want it to end. UGHHH. ♥♥♥



AX: In the not-ending ending, your character HRG had a great death scene that turned out to be a, “Wait, I’m not dead” scene. Do you think HRG would have survived an ending where they knew that it was ending?

COLEMAN: Probably not, no. That probably would have been it. And I think it would have been fitting, that his mortality actually brings him down and Claire goes on to survive him.

OMG OMG I AGREE! That's why I was always sure they would kill HRG off if there was a miniseries or a wrap-up movie...Even though I knew what was in store for HRG, I still wanted a mini-series, or a wraup-up movie...DAMN. *has mixed feelings, but still flailing because he is awesome*



AX: Do you sing on your own at home?

COLEMAN: I sing all the time, I always have, I’ve sung on Broadway – I was a singer. I had to get the pipes working again, but that’s always fun.

IN THE SHOWER???? Errr, is it available online? ARGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment