Friday, September 14, 2012

YAY an interview and my overall feelings

More Dynasty watching and my first ever Claudia gif, I think...

Photobucket

THAT'S A PRO MOVE.


UNFGH another interview from Monte Carlo and omfg there is no voice-over, no dub, nothing!

- He's glad his arc had an ending! Yay, a heroic dead! Ugh, sorry but I will forever bitch about this. I HAVE LEGIT REASONS. ASK ME AND I WILL TELL YOU AGAIN. Or don't...I'll tell you anyway...
- He thinks Bill Forbes is truly dead! D:
- He's sure he would go back to the show if they ask him to! :D
- But he doesn't think they will! D:

Well, honestly I didn't think even for a second that they would want Bill Forbes back. I wonder who was asking him that...OMG I FEEL LIKE A HORRIBLE FAN NOW D: Also, TVD needs to be better in season 4. Enough with the stupid ship of the week storylines! *is bitter about everything, but mainly about Bill Forbes*

Ugh, all this reminded me of Heroes and I'm still glad that they didn't know it was their last season. As Mr Coleman once said, they would have totally killed HRG off if they knew this was the end of Heroes. NO, THANK YOU DUDES. I couldn't have dealt with that, UGHHHH.


LOL pics..or LOLpics? )

No comments:

Post a Comment