Thursday, September 13, 2012

We finally have the video of the The Monte Carlo TV Festival TVD Panel! PHEW!

FINALLY. I've been  waiting for it! But OMG there is the stupid voice over from the French translator again and sometimes 8 people talked at the same time and this made la_dame_du_lac 's job very harrrrd. But you can still hear most of the things! And omg watch it because Jack Coleman is UNFFFFFF. He's not only UNFFFF, but also very funny.

Here's the video and the full transcription of the interview!!!! Awesomely done by her!


One of the most awesome highlights of the interview is this moment where he said "That's my ride" when he heard the ambulance siren:

Photobucket
Finger!

I luff him. <3 He was so handsome and cute during this TV festival and this interview was no exception.


And more highlights:


All awesome.... )


I'd like to share these screencaps because of reasons:


I haz reasons... )

No comments:

Post a Comment