Friday, September 14, 2012

It's Dynasty time!

So...I was watching an episode of Dynasty last night (S04E05) but I don't have any gifs because of the crappy quality of the video. Here, have promo pics instead:

Photobucket
Amazing...


Pics! )


I dunno why, but I feel like sharing my views on the episode. There were some LOLworthy dialogue in it which made me...LOL. Like:

(There is a custody trial between Blake and Steven and Sammi Jo is on the witness stand, fabricating tales of Steven's sexual promiscuity)

Blake's lawyer: "Was it a French restaurant? Italian? Chinese?"
Sammy Jo: "It was a gay restaurant"

The Gay Restaurant...

So I'm now imagining a convo like:
"Would you like to have French? Italian?
"No, gay."


Steven: "Liar! You're lying!"

But then, Steven said these:

"I won't answer that. What he's asking in essence is if I'm guily of being gay. Well nobody, not my father's lawyer, not you, not anybody in this courtroom or outside has the right to ask this because there is no guilt in that issue! Everybody in this state and in this country has the right to live his own life the way he wants. Provided he is a decent human being, isn't a man entitled to raise his child whether he is homosexual, or not? I am, and always be Danny's father and a good one no matter what my lifestyle is!"

I guess the Dynasty writers were also capable of not-so-LOLworthy dialogue.

Here's another thing Steven said:

Poll #1860638

No comments:

Post a Comment