Monday, June 6, 2011

Writer's Block: Collect 'em all

Do you collect anything? If so, what do you collect, and what made you start your collection?

Yes, Jack Coleman....stuff. I dunno, his overall hotness?

Well, I guess I am not a real collector...I just have few stuff but it's not really "collecting"...No, I don't think so. I think collecting is creepy. It makes me think of serial killer movies. I DON'T KNOW WHY! D: *Totally ignores the fact that her bro was  a stamp collector when he was younger and came second in a city championship.*

Nice, I managed to creep myself out...

Ugh, there was a tongue moment in Rock the House preview, but I couldn't get a good screencap, and I made this gif instead. It's just like...they're teasing or something... I guess we will have to wait for the movie...


Photobucket

She appreciates the tongue...


EDIT! OMG   made this one, because apparently I didn't see it/process the scene! D:





LOL this was the real tongue scene! What is wrong with me! D:




Speaking of which, Wendi posted this awesome billboard ad:


Photobucket


Oh Jack...You shouldn't be waving your guitar around like that...I think I want that billboard in my house. Now I would collect THAT.

Also, this is fun imo:



Alternate Primetime Emmy's!
The Outstanding Television Awards*
*As Elected By a Grossly Unrepresentative Portion of the Internet


Go ahead and nominate some people!

No comments:

Post a Comment