Monday, June 6, 2011

Marry/Shag/Cliff Meme!!!

The rules:

1) Comment to this and (if you want) I will give you 3 (fictional) people.
2) Post this meme to your LJ with your answers.
3) Provide pictures/text descriptions and the names of the 3 people.
4) Label whom you would shag, marry and (push off a) cliff.


gave me:  Noah Bennet, Steven Carrington, State Senator Robert Lipton.

HAH! :D :D :D

Wow, we are kind of sure that two of them are gay...and the last time I checked, I was a female.  Booo. Also, I have my suspicions about HRG... But who cares! You see how they look! :D


MARRY



Very gay. Gayer than Steven Carrington. But he is a state senator and I guess it would be cool to mary a state senator? Also, he is hot. Plus, bonus points if I get to watch him with Thomas the aide...You know...Now that would be a A+ marriage. Talk about Holy Matrimony here...



SHAG




Oh man...I'd have said: "shag, marry, shag, shag and shag", but this meme doesn't allow me to do that. So I'll just...shag him....preferably forever. I mean, look at his face and his big glasses and his big gun. Also his sexy outfits. Too bad I'm not a blonde, but that can be arranged. Oh! I would even adopt Clairebear! :D ...wait, why would I need to adopt her if there's no marriage?

*feels dirty like no one has felt before*



CLIFF



Ugh. I have no other choice...He's too fragile. Also, too young. I'd be afraid of breaking him while "loving" him.

No comments:

Post a Comment