Monday, June 6, 2011

UNFGH Rock The House!

I've been flailing and squeeing and ...doing "other" stuff for the past hour. Because...


...OMG this movie! The Preview! On location video! Interviews! Jack being awesome! His cast mates talking about Jack being awesome! Me flailing and squeeing!


Some notes OMG:

- Cassi Thomson says he's so funny. He is very sarcastic. You have to have kinda the right sense of humour and you can't take anything personally. He's a total goofball. I THINK I LOVE JACK MORE NOW. I didn't know it was possible but yeah, it happened. JACK HAS A WICKED SENSE OF HUMOUR AND I FREAKING LOVE THIS FACT.  UNFGH. ...bad Jack....BAD!

- The awesome Andy Milder of  "Weeds"  says that Jack's a blast and he was hoping he was gonna be a nice guy, because you never know, he could be a real jerk, but Jack has been nothing but great to work with. Talented, nice. Always there for you. A good guy. UNFGH.

- And the VERY awesome Jack Coleman says that here is almost no moment of this that he can't relate to. He talks about his personal experiences like how he'd miss the big test and the soccer match etc while working long hours like this.  D: Awwwwww.  UNFGH.

OMG am I missing something? Tell me if I am!


Some pics now:

Photobucket

UNFGHHHH THAT FACE. SERIOUSLY. Also: Is that a kitchen on the background?



Photobucket

UNFGH the box. Well, I have no clue what he's looking at, but I know that he is being verrrry hot while doing that....I'm loving the sideburns...UNGH.




Photobucket

HAI. OMG I am shiverrrring. Is it the creepy stare? The sexiness? Or the extremely spiky hair? DUNNO.....but I like the feeling.



Photobucket

LOL the hair is too spiky...I am imagining: My fingers....running throuuuuugh....



Photobucket

I predict many Noah/Clairebear moments in this movie. The "OMG I don't mean anything to you anymore" and  "You are wrong! I love you!! How can I make you forgive meeee?" ones...My heart is melting already... Also, LOL @  the guitar. That looks weird there....BUT THE CUTENESS OF HIS HUGGING AND HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE IS TO DIE FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment