Monday, June 6, 2011

I believe this is calling my name....

Can you guess why?
Hint: Not just because it's a HRG suit!



HEROES NOAH BENNET JACK COLEMAN HUGO BOSS SUIT


No Celebrity Endorsement Implied.

Heroes

This unique item is from the television show Heroes.

This is Noah Bennet's (Jack Coleman) screen worn wardrobe item.

Season:  Four
Episode Title:  401

Items: Single-Breasted Suit
Wardrobe Details

SUIT
Brand: Hugo Boss
Size: Blazer: L 42 / Pants: L 36
Material: Virgin Wool Blend
Color: Grey w/ Pin Stripes
Condition: Good Condition
Original Retail Price: Not Available
This item was received from NBCUniversal Television and comes with an Official Certificate of Authenticity.

Bid with confidence to win this piece of television history.

Additional information is provided below, including shipping and payment details.


ADDITIONAL IMAGES PROVIDED BELOW (if available).CLICK TO ENLARGE
           
   


Also this pic made my day and it will also make my tomorrow probably:


Photobucket

- Touch feely. *sigh*
- Sexy jeans...not so sexy long white shirt is gone for now...You know why I talk like that.
- Red is sexy too.
- Clean shaved UNGH. I think I approve.
- Tanned? Sexy....and dangerous! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment