Monday, June 6, 2011

The gift

So, here's the entry about the short movie he's in.


Things I noticed:

- Jack's pic here is the first pic that shows up in the Google search for his name. I know, I'm weird for noticing that LOL.

- Ugh no Jack pic yet.

- 5 day shooting. Does this mean they are already done with filming?

- Tagline:
"LIFE'S GREATEST GIFT STARTS WITH A SINGLE PEACH"
....I think it really does. I'd have preffered something else but...Well, no comment.

- Jack's character:
"CUSTOMER (40) - An enigmatic stranger with an even more mysterious gift."
* Enigmatic...UNGH.
* 40...LOVE this. Very nice... The characters he plays keep getting younger and younger. I approve because he is good at this. *melts*
* A mysterious gift ......OH MY.....It's definitely not a peach and I know these things....

Speaking of peaches and mysterious gifts:


I want a video from this wet event:


Photobucket

Oh, Bill Campbell ....I'll be giggling everytime I watch The Killing from now on.




Photobucket

Why are some people born lucky? WHY? Is it about having a special gift? Peaches?

No comments:

Post a Comment