Monday, June 6, 2011

I LOL'ed. The Office! 7x22, "Goodbye Michael"!

So...this is getting weirder, but interestingly this 30 seconds of the episode cracked me up so hard. SO HARD. So I'm somewhat ok. Yes, State Senator Robert Lipton wasn't in it but his awesomely epic gay pics were. I LUV U, Jack.


First, have a video of his pics:








Oscar's face? Priceless.


Photobucket




Photobucket

This is pure love.



Photobucket

Antiquing is more fun if you're doing it with your boyfriend.



Photobucket

Hah! I laughed and laughed and laughed. Also, I thought: Maaan, Jack Coleman rollerblading? That's hot. Jack Coleman rollerblading while also flirting with a guy? HOTTER.  Me, dead? YES. *dies*

Hmmm...he's the only one wearing knee pads. Interesting. Yes, I sometimes pay attention to this kind of things.

I want those pics. I need them. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment