Sunday, March 18, 2012

This is a fanart post!

Jack Coleman is awesome!


Now I'd like to share some awesome fanart by made awesomely talented peeps!:




Photobucket
This is a birthday gift from[info]sarena2s and it's made by her very talented brother, James Piscitelli! I squeed when I first saw this. Perfection. You can find his art on his website, jamespiscitelliart.com.


Photobucket

This awesome "Damon Salvatore nomming Bill Forbes" pic is made by very awesome [info]iluvbsbkevin. I adore her drawings. Ugh, I love looking at this one, it eases my pain. D:


Photobucket

This is another birthday gift, from [info]mabetini and made by [info]iluvbsbkevin !  :D [info]mabetini obviously knows what I'm into. :P So pervy and cute. I want to squeeze it HARD. LOL @ teddy bear's expression. Love it.




Photobucket


I am not sure if I've posted this one before. It's made by my oldest fandom buddy [info]db01_french . So calm and relaxing. It's what I feel everytime I look at this. So much love.



Photobucket

And another lovely HRG drawing from [info]mydnight_dreams ! If I'm not mistaken, this was her first try at drawing HRG. I looooove it and I expect more drawings from her. :D

Click on the pics for larger versions!



Also, I think I love Nina Dobrev: Happy Birthday, Jack Coleman. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment