Sunday, March 18, 2012

I just noticed something very interesting...

Sooo, as you may know, I've posted some promo pics a few months ago where Mr Coleman was fondling a peach. They were from "The Contract" and thanks to [info]episodethree, now I see that they also have a Facebook page and they have festival dates posted!


Here's one of the promo pics:

Photobucket


...aaand this screencap is from his Syfy movie, Polar Storm. Even though I watched the movie months ago, (but I still haven't posted my recap, grrrr), I just realized that there is something common between these two movies...Apparently he is quite fond of....


Photobucket

Mr Coleman aka the sexiest scientist ever is using a peach for a very sexy scientific explanation of why our Earth is now out of alignment with its magnetic field. And he is doing it with a straight face. I love him, have I told you that before?  I just want to recap this movie now!


*goes to re-read the new noaire fics*

No comments:

Post a Comment