Thursday, March 8, 2012

This is a Days Of Our Lives post...

...which has many awesome mimics and gestures of bb!Jack Coleman.

Okay, I found DOOL videos of him. I think these are better in quality than the ones we already knew. Aaaand this is why I decided to make this small picspam of Mr Coleman looking like a puppy while being badass and dangerous....-ly cute. This whole thing makes me want to: 1- Make icons 2- Run my hands through his hair.


Photobucket

I WANT TO DO THINGS TO HIS FACE.



Photobucket

TONGUE. OMG with tears? D: *tears*



Photobucket

*SMOOOCH* LOL I love his facial hair btw. And his hair...I guess they were trying to make him look like a bad boy with the facial fair but they obviously failed. HE'S SO CUTE.



Photobucket

This is badassery all the way. STRANGLE ALL THE WOMEN! The sexiest strangler ever. Look at his gun omg. It's...small? HRG's guns were twice the size of that!!! Well, it's super nice to know that he was a fan of bondage since the early 80s. Also, I love that his choice is pink.



Photobucket

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH D: My heart. OW. He's in emotional pain, because strangling women is hard, treacherous work but somebody's gotta do it!


And please take a look at this entry because this is relevant to this post. Isn't it epic in a way? :D

Wouldn't it be fun and weird if he was the Scranton Strangler in The Office? Hmmm?



Jack Coleman scenes I found so far:

Videos! )


I don't know if there are more Jack Coleman DOOL clips out there! I guess not? I'm not sure though...

No comments:

Post a Comment