Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Office season 7 deleted scenes gifs! PHEW!

Awesome [info]sarena2s got The Office season 7 DVDs and thanks to her, I was able to gif every Jack Coleman moment from the deleted scenes. Honestly, I was expecting more Jack Coleman scenes, but this is all we have. Yes, still no dialogue! D: Now I wonder if there are more scenes of him that they didn't bother to include in the DVD set...Hmmmm...Should I break into the NBC offices or something?

But none of these matter because he still has extreme sexiness...As if I needed to remind you that...Oh yes, I squeed hard...and  perhaps did other things as well when I watched these precious moments, but let's not talk about me and what I do in my alone time.


Photobucket

What is this face and how come someone be this cute when doing a random head tilt....GUH.





Photobucket

He's doing it again...And the eyebrow action which doubles the sexiness.... Doesn't anyone else find his stare and eyebrow action sexy, hot, cute? I just want to grope things.


Photobucket

UGHHHHH. If I was creepier, I would have copy/pasted myself on there. Oh yes, I can do that. Do not ever think of challenging me. Also, I can understand why they got rid of this kissing scene. They didn't want to show the viewers this kind of physical interaction between Angela and the Senator. Because he is a weird, somewhat quirky, closeted gay. But still.....booooooo.... *staaaaaares longingly*

No comments:

Post a Comment