Monday, February 21, 2011

WWBD

I sometimes go back and read what The Man wrote in his blog. Yes, I miss it dearly. *sniff* He needs to start blogging again!!!! *snifffffff*




The HRG Files: Volume 5
by Jack Coleman October 14, 2008 9:50 AM



"...Creepier still is that, of course, they are all there to shoot Hayden. The entire tabloid industry is predicated on destroying young women. If that sounds harsh, sorry. That's what they do, that's how it's all set up. I could run through the lobby of the Four Seasons naked and on fire and the paparazzi would yawn. (I haven't actually done that, by the way. I wore a thong and was only smoldering.) But the second Hayden or Kristen Bell turn up anywhere, the shutters start flapping. They camp out, they stalk, and they wait."

...so, I googled. (Partially   's fault btw)





WWBD Classic Thong

Made by What Would Bennet Do?
on November 09, 2009 at 6:37 PM

WWBD Classic Thong

Bennet's a bad ass - now you can be too! Just keep it in mind: WWBD?

WWBD Classic Thong

You may also like:
  • wwbd_tshirt
  • wwbd_trucker_hat
  • wwbd_kids_sweatshirt




...In other news, I want these:

Dynasty™ Barbie® Doll Krystle
Dynasty™ Barbie® Doll Alexis

Well, I actually want a Steven Carrington doll OMFG. The things I'd do to him....And the things I'd make Alexis do to him....Shhhh.

Wait a minute....I have a HRG doll...So....Are Dynasty dolls about the same size? Hmmm?



.... No entry is going to be posted without a Jack Coleman pic:

Photobucket

(Jack Coleman talking about his action figure)

No comments:

Post a Comment