Sunday, February 6, 2011

Life magazine pics!!!

OMG Life/Google partnership created a wacky search engine (or whatever you call it) but I managed to find new "old" pics of Jack Coleman! I think the problem is the tags...Whatever! I haz the pics!!! We saw some of them earlier, (same photshoot etc) but these are different poses and/or colored versions! And some of them are brand new!!!!


jack coleman,dynasty

Gurrrrrlfriend. Yes, I know the actress but I forgot her name. UGH.



jack coleman,dynasty

OMFG. Look at that beard...LOOK. Sexiness, cutenes and manliness...All in one pic...And the color of his beard suits his hair...



jack coleman,dynasty

Another gurrrrrlfriend pic. Lacoste.



jack coleman,dynasty

Heeeeeeeee!!! :D :D :D He's a bb OMG.



jack coleman,dynasty

Another one. Her posture is weiiiirrrd...



jack coleman,dynasty

Niiiice. We saw many variations of this pic...and I still get excited when I see them...



jack coleman,dynasty

OMG. This was in b&w, and now we have it in color too! BB.....



jack coleman,dynasty

Gurrrrlfriend is still in that weirrrrd posture and I think they look kindaaaaa nervous...



jack coleman,dynasty

OMFG beard....OMG. This is very new to me and I need to breathe...Slowly....HMPGHFNGGH.



jack coleman,dynasty

The "Howdee" pic in color!!!!



jack coleman,dynasty

Ohhh I bet they were going to the Lakers game...Yes, I have a good eye...



jack coleman,dynasty

OMG OMG this one totally killled me. His eyelashesssss....UNGGGGH. I think his nose is red becuse of the cold. I'd lick it? UNFFF that hat.



jack coleman,dynasty

Oh, I freaking love this photoshoot. I still want to be that table.



jack coleman,dynasty

Adam's apple...Nommy.



jack coleman,dynasty

Ohhh this one's special. Parents? I dunno. His hair looks different and he is, I think laughing or something...


Also, today's The Office day. Hmmm.....I'm happy though, because:



Jack's going to be back!!!! :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment