Monday, February 21, 2011

So I was watching Dynasty again...

...And I sometimes paused, took notes and made gifs and took screencaps...Because he is beautiful.


Photobucket

Oh, Steven Carrington, I love you and your dramatic exists...I always want to do that when I am pissed off. I will try next time...



Photobucket

OMG. The definition of cute. OMG.


Bonus:


Photobucket

Oh yes. The tongue. I recently realized Dynasty is full of these....And why can't we have decent DVD rips? Where did all the awesome pirates go???? D:



...And look what Elisabeth Röhm said (no, not about Dynasty!):

"...After my mother died, my Heroes costar Jack Coleman said to me, “Those who know, know. And those who don’t, forgive them.” I will always be grateful to him for those words, because most of the time people don’t know what to say to those that are grieving. It has been a lonely year, but I understand..."


Awww. Lovely. I liked Lauren. Haters to the left. :P ...or right. Yes, it must be left!

Btw, Röhm talks more about his mom and her death here. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment