Monday, February 21, 2011

Clippings FTW!

Jack Coleman is my valentine

Yep, this is not creepy at all.

Too bad they didn't have numbers. I like how letters of my name are in flames. That's hot!




Photobucket

Okay, this is hawwwt too!!!! Ugh Salem Strangler, strangle me or something!!! Well, I have no problem with that, because he is a lousy serial killer.


Photobucket

Let's see...he played a gay man after playing a serial killer. So what if he played a homosexual serial killer? Would that made him more versatile?

My opinion: UNFFFF.

Also, I am lol'ing at the "homosexual son". The way these articles mention this whole thing, lol. Oh, the 80s...



Photobucket


Wow, fans. I am speechless. Again, the 80s... AIDS connection...Steven's "gay" character. As if he has multiple characters...I bet they were very devastated when they made Steven a gay again. D:

Other than these: OMG he looks so hot in that photo!





*is still waiting for The Office*

No comments:

Post a Comment