Thursday, June 28, 2012

Yet another Festival de Monte-Carlo 2012 MEGA post - the broken pinky edition

This is mostly a picspam post and all the stuff are from yesterday. SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT JACK COLEMAN AND HIS FAMILY WERE UP TO TODAY. But still, we have lots of pics and since Jack Coleman is apparently promoting The Vampire Diaries over there (ugh they killed Bill Forbes, HOW DARE THEM), I found a bunch of pics from a TVD site. AND A PIC FROM JOAN COLLINS. HOOORAY! Mommy and son reunite!!!!!!

But first, here's something VERY cute which I stumbled upon. It's a Monte Carlo interview of actress Mayim Bialik who plays Amy, Sheldon's girlfriend on Big Bang Theory. Okay, I don't watch that show, but I know that Ms Bialik is awesome because:

Question:"Which person who's at this festival would you like to meet this year?"

Mayim: "Haha! I just saw that there's a Heroes actor here (Jack Coleman)! I am hysterical since I saw him, I ABSOLUTELY need a photo with him" (journalist note: kind soul that I am, I spoke to Jack Coleman in the afternoon so that they could meet. And they lived happily ever after and... No I don't know the rest.) "I am in love with him, he's super attractive too! I don't watch TV much, as I said I mostly watched Lost and Heroes so that's why I chose him"


I LOVE HER, OKAY? But...do I smell competition? Ugh also, how will we find out what they talked about? I always want to know these things....:(

LE SOURCE

(awesomely translated by the Swissy, la_dame_du_lac)

The broken pinky invites you in...

Photobucket

I'm extremely happy that we have a broken pinky moment in Monte Carlo too. EXTREMELY HAPPY.



I am a fan of this photocall. )

Now perhaps, the most special pic of this entry:


Dynasty reunion FTW! )




Here are the most artistic pics of the TVD photocall:


I melted in a puddle of squee )





Very awesome fan pics )

No comments:

Post a Comment