Thursday, June 28, 2012

This is a Festival de Monte-Carlo 2012 mini post! With a video!

OMG today's the last day of this festival and I expect more videos to show up by tomorrow! Well, they better do! Because I need some interviews, dammit! And they better not be dubbed in French...His sexy voice. ung. WOOOOT!!! A very brief but also, very VERY sexy video. They all look like they're having fun! Photobucket AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........... Of course, watching it wasn't enough, I needed screencaps! Photobucket UNFFFFFFFFFFFF. Perfection. We will never know what they were talking about...What's happening over there? Is Trevino pointing at something??? Photobucket All the giggling....I WANT TO KNOW. They are so cute. He's so handsome. I have so many feelings. Photobucket Joseph Morgan with a smirk...Why am I surprised? Also, are Trevino and Mr Coleman reminiscing the good old Cow Belles days? HOW AWESOME WAS THAT MOVIE? I say it was pretty awesome. Milk factory and all...Blonde daughters....Sexy dorky shirts and a very weird looking Trevino....AAAAAAAAAAHH. Photobucket Or maybe they were talking about the shirtless torture bondage times? Not in Cow Belles! D: Photobucket
Who is this lady? Never mind...Who cares? HIS CUTE FACE. Squishable cheeks...
Photobucket
His perfect hair....I can not believe I didn't talk about his hair being perfect in the photocall pics. I SUCK.
Photobucket
:D :D :D OMG the wind is very intriguing...The wind is causing a very sexy reaction from him.
Photobucket AAHHHHHH :D I like how the wind is blowing through his jacket, causing a moment of sexiness... Photobucket What is he sayiiiiiiiiiing.... Here's another perfect pic with fans: Photobucket Seriously perfect. TVD actors in the same shot omg.

No comments:

Post a Comment