Monday, June 25, 2012

This is a Festival de Monte-Carlo 2012 MEGA post

OMG what do we have here....Okay I'll start with what Joan Collins tweeted:

Photobucket

It's pouring....So apparently Monte Carlo is rainy....Do you know what that means? Rain.....wetness......A WET JACK COLEMAN. OMG BUT DID THAT HAPPEN?

Let's see....

(THE VIDEO IS HERE: Jack Coleman at Monte Carlo ) (LOL the lyrics of the song in that video hahaha, I dunno,  so appropriate? IT'S LIKE THEY KNEW THEY MADE THAT VIDEO FOR ME even though they weren't really aware of that....)

And here are the screencaps:




Photobucket

Here he comes!!!! AAHHHHHHHH.....LOOKING SO GOOD D: *meltsssss* ...........IS IT RAINING ALREADY? And who's this woman?



Photobucket

IshouldhavebeenthereIshouldhavebeenthere Kjlkkkkkkkkkkkkklkkljljk



Photobucket

UGHHHHHHHHH. I CAN'T EVEN. I don't know what I should do right now.... Get more and more jealous or *is censored* ? I think I'll try to go with *is censored* for my sanity.



Photobucket

Grrrrrrrrrrr there goes my dream of Wet!Jack...Okay, better luck next time.... GRRRRRRR. Also, this cockblocker lady reminds me of someone.....Hmmmm...



Photobucket

There you go! Rain or sunshine, Mr Coleman will always have umbrella bearers around him. I don't have a problem when the sun is shining, but my feelings change when there is rain.....And that totally sounds like a sexy poem. UGH.




...also, have I told you how much I love @allocine ? These awesome people tweeted a pic when I asked them if they have any Jack Coleman pics...Besides, they asked this question:

Photobucket

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH :D :D :D :D :D OMGGGGGGGGGG. DOES THIS MEAN HE WILL BE BACK???? PLEASE GODS YES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH  :D :D :D





Photobucket

This BEAUTIFUL pic was the pic they tweeted for me omg.


And the rest of the most awesome red carpet pics ever are here:


Photobucket

I'm trying to behave....TRYING SO HARD. SO BEAUTIFUL. Even his shoes are sexy. DYING HERE.



Photobucket

*stareeeees forever*



Photobucket

What a beautiful family.



Photobucket

The carpet is really red nananananana



Photobucket

What is this sexy suit and sexy tie and everything....guh.
*is incoherent til eternity*




And my most favorite of all (until now):

Photobucket

SPIKY HAIR AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH :D :D :D :D OMG THIS PIC IS SO UNFY I AM MESMERIZED. Also, I am totally really digging his tie UNFFFFFFFFFF. THIS SMILE. THE WAY HE SQUEEZES HIS LEFT EYE, IT'S TOTALLY HIS TRADEMARK OKAY?  *is censored* *is censored* *is censored*


And here's a fan photo!!!!!

PHEW THIS POST. I'm exhausted in a very *is censored* way.

And and...here's what I learned from awesome Wendi:

- Jimmy Jean Louis will join Mr Coleman. YES! :D
- Wendi and Jack will be working together in the sci-fi short EMIT. IT'S TOTALLY LIKE GOOD OLD TIMES. YES! :D

Here's more info about EMIT.

AND OMG please like its Facebook page!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment