Tuesday, March 1, 2011

You know you're obsessed when...

...you post screencaps of other shows' characters who wear HRGs.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I'm glad Boyd Crowder and Justified exist.  (This post is totally dedicated to  aka realfasttlkr ) I still have no idea why Boyd suddenly decided to wear the HRGs. A shout-out, maybe? Hmmm...




I have Jack pics! D'uh!

Photobucket

The sweater. So blue...Also, this is a bizarre hair color situation. But OMG his smile is so beautiful...



Photobucket

I've never seen this one before. I get happy when I find this kind of pics. The person who posted this on a fanpop club told me that she bought it from a photo place back in 1992, because she and her sis were huge Nightmare Cafe fans. VERY awesome pic. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment