Sunday, March 20, 2011

The ones which Noah noms...

How can anyone look this sexy while nomming yogurt/ice cream? HOW? Is it the black shirt? The pink spoon? Clairebear? Who wants to be the pink spoon? Me? MEEE????


Photobucket

UNGH Noah, you and your pink spoon...



Photobucket

Noah's 'how you doin?' face.  He showed his skills only when he was talking to Clairebear. Stop being so flirty! D: This is just...wrong. *facepalm*



Photobucket

Unexpected tongue is very unexpected, but very welcome for me...ffffff!!!!!!!!



Photobucket

The one which kills me. I CAN'T HELP IT. LOOK HOW SHE FORCEFULLY KISSES HIS CHEEK. OMGCLAIREBEAR. Noah almost blushes...



  linked me  this:

Rethinking Oil?
"I use omega-3 oil. I love light oil on my skin. It's one of my favorite feelings in the world."
—Gwyneth Paltrow

Mykie says:
I so agree with her on this one, I am Italian and the women of Italy have been using Olive oil on there skin for years, now I'm not saying the next time your making some pasta to slash olive oil on your face for for dropping some into the boiling water, but its truly amazing for your skin. Consider EMU OIL, I use it all the time and its amazing alone or in combination with foundations and little drop her and there can bounce light, and give your skin a healthy glow with out the feel of grease. I have used this while filming on Brooke Burns, Jack Coleman, Helen Slater, Valerie Harper.......


Mykie is the make up guy of "Rock The House" and apparently he used oil on Jack's face! OMNOMMMMM. *tries not to think how he would have looked if his whole body was covered in oil, but fails*

No comments:

Post a Comment