Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Office, "Fundraiser" aka The One Where The Senator Hit on Oscar Twice!

Photobucket

This episode omfg! His sexiness is so severe to the point that I am ready to just break down crying.

This convo, I am a fan of:

The Senator: "You know, Oscar, I really had no idea that you were so passionate about animals."
Oscar: "My dog Gerald is my life."
The Senator: "Really? Well, if you want to get involved, call me. This is my cell. I'm more likely to pick up at night, say, um, after 9:00."

OMG 9 PM is a great time to talk about dogs and animals and such things. I'm available after 9 too! And I like animals and dogs and other cute mammals!


Again, the most awesome quotes came from Oscar. Such as:

"This confirms three things, I'm right about the Senator, I still got it, and poor Angela."

and,

"Well, if you would have seen the look he gave me, he wanted to rock more than just my vote."

also,

"No, I'm certainly not disappointed that Angela's husband wasn't hitting on me. I'd have to be a monster to root for that. A lonely aging monster"

LOL it's awesome how he describes himself as an aging monster. Also, I would like to rock The Senator too. I don't know how rocking works, but I'll figure it out, I'm sure.



I'm into politics for now... )

No comments:

Post a Comment