Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Office, aka The One Where The Senator Hit on Oscar While Holding a Baby In His Arms

Photobucket

THIS EPISODE OMG. My face while watching it:

:D


Quote of the episode:

Robert Lipton: "Oopsie, did somebody make a boopsie? ... Ohhh. You're stinky."

I just died.

You know, there are only a few things in life that may induce ovary explosion and/or the loss of pants and I strongly believe; "Jack Coleman holding a baby while doing the baby talk" or "Jack Coleman hitting on other men while holding a baby" are among them.

My other sexy thoughts:

- I loved how this episode started with Oscar "trying" to talk about being gay and how things eventually get better, and ended up with the VERY AWESOME Oscar/Robert scene. I just want to discuss the aforementioned awesomeness forever.

- The State Senator might be back next season, you guys. Well, Jack Coleman will be in a show as a regular (YAAYYYYY) but, he can still find time for a few The Office episodes, right? I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE.

- I'm TOTALLY glad they revealed that he is gay, because I thought this whole, "Is he really gay or not?" stuff ending with a "he's not gay!!!!" would have cheapened this storyline. Especially considering the Oscar scene in the beginning of the episode. This scene also gives me hope about The Senator appearing on this show again!

- This episode had a huge teddy bear. UNFGH.

- The last scene. HOW AWESOME IT WAS AND POETIC EVEN. Wasn't it AWESOME that this season's last episode ended with his scene? I SAY IT WAS PRETTY AWESOME. It gives me hope about many, many awesome things.


SEX AHOY )

No comments:

Post a Comment