Thursday, April 14, 2011

Little things make me happy.

Author Interview with Ethan Stone: Today’s interview is with Troy D. (tdaulton) who writes under the pseudonym Ethan Stone.


Mary: You have a paranormal book coming out in May. What can your readers expect?

ES: I think Wolf Moon is a departure from the Cristian Flesh books. I wrote it before Flesh & Blood, but Dreamspinner Press chose to publish it as my third book. Wolf Moon is about Jack Coleman who falls in love for the first time only to discover that both him and the man he loves are werewolves.



DO WANT. That guy  named his characters after Dynasty ones and he also said that:

"For years I wrote my own personal soap opera. "

OMG he totally has a crush on Jack.

And the name of a commenter: "Blake Fallon". LOL. (Male nudity ahead!)

Blake was Steven's father and Fallon was his sister. Coincidence?

I WILL READ THIS GAY PARANORMAL/ROMANCE NOVEL ABOUT A WEREWOLF NAMED JACK COLEMAN AND NO MA'AM,  NOTHING'S GONNA STOP ME.

In order to celebrate, have this very awesome pic:

Photobucket


Legs.....80's shorts....WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment